Monday, October 24, 2011

sorry

I know i havent posted n awhile and i am soooo sorry..  i got so busy and caught  up in life and getting everything ready for mine and Andrews cruise..  im so stoke to go a real vacation..  i havent been on one in like 5 yrs...   Ive had weekend trips with my boo but nothing as fancy as this cruise..  I like that it is a halloween cruise because it is my favorite holiday..  i hate that this will b the 1st yr I will not be there take them tric or treating..  My mom is helping me (as per usual i can count on my momma)    Its nice to know she will always have my back...    I have loads of friends and family to lean on..  im lucky!  i have always been scared if i do fall n love then the person I will have a troll like family..  Not the case with the davis's...  the accept me for me and love (I mean really love me) I never thought I could be part of another family (im not the always  ms merry sunshine)   but i got lucky a great man and he comes with a great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment