Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hell House

So my house is plotting against me and is trying no wait......  is DRIVING ME INSANE!  Before left for the cruise our washer died.....  It wasn't a pleasant death either because it died in the middle of a cycle with heavy towels..  Now anyone who knows me can tell you when things go wrong I HATE IT!  So now my mom is washing my clothes for us till we get a new one..  Then the shower starts leaking into the basement...  that lasts for 5 seconds and there is a river from the shower to the basement..  Thank god there is a drain in the basement.  I could shower in the basement while andrew showers in the bathroom lol (gross thought I know)  So wonder-dad comes and helped us remove the thingy that catches like if your ring goes down the drain...  goes to check the outside sewage and it explodes pooo up to 4 feet high...  I call my landlord and he calls the rowter rooter guy...  Finally things start looking up...  until last night its raining in the basement again....  I can not seem to catch a break so we r totally moving in jan!

No comments:

Post a Comment