Thursday, September 15, 2011

Andrew

I know everyone says they have the best boyfriend blah blah blah....  Well they are wrong I have the best boyfriend ever named andrew...  I can not wait to spend the rest of my life with this man..  I never thought that would happen to me I mean I was 25 (lil joke) for a LONG time and I had given up..  I know they say the right person will find you when you least expect it..  I was prepared to spend the rest of my life as a old lady with loads of dogs (not really a cat person)  He loves me for me..  Ever candle I blew out, every shooting star I wished with all my might that someone would love me for me...  Not because I my body, money or my own place..  Sounds crazy but all have happen to me.  The dating world was crazy! I really dont think I could do it again...  Now when I get prettyed up it because I love the way Andrew looks at me.  No matter what I wear do or say He thinks im beautiful no matter what..  I cant not wait until one day we are old people sitting on the porch hand in hand watching the grand children raise hell (my mom always told me I hope you have a kid just like you)  SO I am pretty much in trouble cause I was a totally bully.  Making my brother (more then once I might add)  eat mud pies and telling him it was chocolate..  Its so funny because andrew and I should have at least known about each other awhile ago..  We went to camp arrowhead together, we went to the b&g club at the same time, band together, and high school together.  He even took one of my friends to a dance yet we really didnt know about each other...  it took facebook (which I know so people say is the devil but I disagree because I trust this man with all my heart and soul.)  he post about how he never remembers to put sun screen on his ears and I post back about how I never remember to put it  on the part of my hair (only because I though this man is 3 shades of sexy)  he responded and we started chatting via text and havent stopped..  I love this man with ever fiber of my being...  I love him more then I love glitter and pink and for me thats ALOT

3 comments:

  1. So Cute. I am glad you are happy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww!!!! YAY, I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohappy for you!! You deserve to be happy!! <3 ya lots and wish a long life full of happiness together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloubou do I know you? :) I am so happy honestly I can not believe it

    ReplyDelete