Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lemons

The say when life throws you lemons make lemonade...  Yea okay you try it and tell me how that works out..  The other couple who was going on the Halloween cruise with us text me Friday they broke up there not going....  43 days until the cruise...  Now I feel bad about her situation because it is hard when any relationships.  But I am am also mad not at her but the situation..   I feel like I was blindsided.  I mean I knew there was trouble but I didn't know it was that bad..  Not that everyone should tell me everything but you had to have been thinking about this for a bit.. Now everyone know I am a planner...  If you want to do something and call me the day of more then likely I am busy because I plan things weeks out.  I do not like at all waiting until the last min to do things.. I still plan dates with Andrew and time with my family.  I think part of it is the OCD in me but it is not going to change..  With everything I have going on in life this was just one more thing I didn't need on my plate.. 

3 comments:

  1. You'll get through this and the two of you will have a wonderful time!!! Everything will work out...love ya lots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry.. I did not realize that I picked the same theme as you! That was not on purpose! LOL In regards to your post... you can still go without them, right? If so... just go and have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont care that you pick the same silly! I am going and a great time I will have :o)

    ReplyDelete