Tuesday, September 13, 2011

work comp

SO I always thought people used work comp as like a crutch..  Until I myself had to use it.  I had surgery on both hands for carpal tunnel and cubical tunnel in one of my elbows..  Even after all my surgeries my hand and such hurt every single day.  I found out that when you file a work comp claim you get a settlement for your injury (I never knew that)  the insurance company offered my a settlement and I had no clue of it was good or bad..  Well the judge who heard my case said I cant give you legal advise however I have never in all my years on the bench seen a settlement this low for the work you had done.  I cant tell you to get a lawyer but get  a lawyer.........  I am so at a lost on what to do do  call the lawyer or just demand more money myself... If I go thru the trouble of finding a lawyer I have to pay them 25%....   why cant I just know the right thing to do

No comments:

Post a Comment